Our Introductory Message
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser to a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
When you use and access the Website we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- to enable certain functions of the Website;
- to provide analytics;
- to store your preferences; and/or
- Google Analytics
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may visit the consumer page to manage the use of these types of cookies. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 365 days.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites: